Sunday, February 3, 2013

Logic

Entry One:

My eyes tingled. A web kept them shut. So, I pulled them apart.

The sea...and its endless echo lapped against my ear. The crickets joined in the hollow chorus.

My head felt...devoid.

The sand was grainy where I stood. I dug into them with my toes. As the foamy tongues of the ocean plowed through my feet. The cold water made my toes numb for but a single second while the water washed the sand away.

I stared at my shadow that laid upon the sand, while it looked on into some infinite distance. My eyes wandered.

They fell upon large towering buildings that were lined endlessly into the horizon. The structures were old and decayed. They were tired and ready to be swept away by the larger tide. Just old men falling into a slumber.

Something called me to those crumbling structures, so I heeded, and I walked.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/n4BzBy4cCvI/viewtopic.php

London 2012 Fencing olympics chariots of fire nbc Medal Count Sam Mikulak London 2012 diving

No comments:

Post a Comment