Saturday, March 31, 2012

Clay Aiken Says Rihanna Has 'Pitch Problems'

Former 'American Idol' takes shots at Rihanna and admits to plastic surgery.
By Gil Kaufman


Clay Aiken
Photo: Getty Images

Clay Aiken knows about competition. The TV veteran was not only a runner-up on the second season of "American Idol," but he's also hanging tough on the 12th season of "Celebrity Apprentice."

But during an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," he told host Andy Cohen that there's one person he's not worried about competing with: Rihanna.

The dis came when Aiken was on the hot seat in the "plead the fifth" segment, when asked which current pop singers wouldn't make it past the first round on "Idol," Aiken said, "Oh God, there is too many. Too many ... Current pop singer? I've stopped listening to them because they can't sing."

Then he thought about it for a second and said, "Rihanna has some pitch problems for sure. She does ... Now I'm gonna get in trouble." The openly gay singer also had a unique answer to the "marry, kill, screw" question, when asked who he would choose between former tormentor and ex-"Idol" judge Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. "Oh gosh, that's awful, I wouldn't want to kill any of them," he said. "I'm gonna kill Simon, because it's the obvious choice ... Of the two that are left I would probably going to screw Ryan and marry Randy. That's the obvious choice, right?"

As if he hadn't revealed enough, when asked if, as rumored, he'd ever had any plastic surgery, Aiken at first demurred, then admitted, "I had surgery on my jaw for a TMJ thing and I had them suck the fat out of my chin while they were in there. I was like, 'you know what, while I'm already down, go ahead and take the vacuum in there and suck the fat out of my chin.'"

Related Artists

nebraska football nebraska football online deals leap pad lauren alaina lowes best buy black friday

No comments:

Post a Comment